ERW has been developed to help the users and administrators test, monitor and determine the wireless network security and viability. The interface features the command you would give on a linux OS. Features include:
- Monitor mode: the network card can be set to run in monitor mode
- Etherchange: you can change the mac adress for the device
- Hex / Asc: change between ascii and hexdecimal
- Calculate: Windows XP calculator
- CPU: Check the CPU level and activity
ERW is a free software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-08-26. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32.
ERW (version 2.8.1) has a file size of 18.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9660 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.